SLJ -Postcards step it up

Today I have made an image of myself in a hammock between palm trees  and  made a poem  that is for my Nana, it’s really a great poem. Hope you have a wonderful day and God bless.

Here is a photo of what I did:

4 thoughts on “SLJ -Postcards step it up

1. Kia Ora Cosma
    your friend Jamie here! Your postcard picture is very cool and I love that you put a hammock between the coconut trees. This reminded me of my time in Hawaii, the palm trees and the super hot sun.

Your poem was very lovely and I know you wrote this very dear to your heart. Maybe you could show this to your Nana when you fly over to Hawaii! Would you make any changes, and if so why?

Keep up the great work Cosma, have a blessed day and a happy New year with your family!!
    Your friend, Jamie

1. Thank you Jamie for commenting me I really appreciate it alot.

Have a wonderful day and God bless

from your friend Cosma!

2. Kia Ora Cosma,
    I am Whaea Tanya one of the Manaiakalani Facilitators you might see commenting on the SLJ Blogs, I am finding it fun to see the different ways the tasks are completed.

Thank you for sharing your Hawaiian holiday Postcard. I love how you have created your own palm trees and included yourself relaxing.
    Your poem as Jamie says is really heartfelt and a lovely poem. Ka pai te mahi on writing your own original poem and including rhymes.
    I am not sure about you but I am grateful for technology and how we can talk to people far away and still see them.

Kia pai tō rā, and keep blogging
    Whaea Tanya
    Ako Hiko Facilitator

3. Mōrena Cosma,

I like that the step up activity asks you to design and write your own postcard, what a fun challenge after the kick start!

I think your post card art looks awesome, I love that you chose to make a beautiful Hawaiian scene. It is very fitting to, when I went to Hawaii I spent a lot of my time at the beach lounging in a hammock with a nice cold drink. Have you ever been to Hawaii?

Your poem is great too, it is lovely to read all the nice things about your Nana. Where in Hawaii does she live?

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ