SLJ- silhouette kick start

Today I made Silhouette Art SLJ activity. It was really interesting and hard to make because I didn’t know what to do but it was a really fun activity to do. I got to learning new learning tools. I hope you have a wonderful day and God bless.

Here are photos of my silhouette art. I hope you enjoy it!

3 thoughts on “SLJ- silhouette kick start

1. Talofa Lava Cosma!

Hope you are great and well! You have done an amazing job with your Silhouette Art activity. Your pose is a very unique form and your background is really appealing to the eye as it gives a strong power! Hope you have a wonderful day and God Bless!

– Estherose

1. Good afternoon Estherose

Thank you for leaving me a kind and positive comment. I really appreciated it. Have a wonderful day and God bless!

Your brother Cosma

2. Mōrena Cosma,

What an awesome photo. I love this art activity as it incorporates photography and different ways you can be creative with photos.

This looks amazing, what a beautiful sunset I love the different shades of orange. Also what a cool pose you decided to use, you definitely look like a Kung Fu master and I like that you choose to go above and beyond by adding a little text box to your photo.

If I didn’t know what the activity was I would have believed this to be a real photo. Have you ever taken a silhouette photo before, without using editing tools?

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ