Making our class movie

On the first day I was excited to begin to make our class movie. We started by making potato people using lots of different materials like toothpicks, eyes, material and our brains.  I was away sick but I got to make my boy potato and he wore a hat.

Then Ms Toland said we were going to use the potatoes to make a stop motion movie. She put us into groups and I was in the evil layer group. We had to make a background first and ours was painted black and grey with lots of stars and planets on it. We had a practise first with the ipads and I was with Nixcent, Nicole and Zenalia. We took turns to be the director, scene manager, cameraman and editor. It was really fun.

Last week we went to the library to finish our movie. We had to take millions of photos and then do voice overs so it looked like the potatoes were talking. I liked doing that. We will get to watch our movie next term.

7 thoughts on “Making our class movie

1. Cosma you are so talented on your work
    and thank you for spelling my name right and and nice job for spelling the others people name. I also love your sentence Cosma and I love your talent keep up the good work.